Need Guidance in Developing a Healthy Program?
Free e-mail consultations for those wishing to purchase products through our website.
* Always consult your medical doctor before beginning any new program.
There is no such thing as an ideal supplement program for everyone as we all have individual needs, depending on our:
- genetic strengths and weaknesses
- individual nutrient requirements
- food and diet choices/preferences
- existing diseases/imbalances
- environmental issues
- exercise levels
- cultural customs
- other lifestyle choices
- religious practices
Our Registered Nutritional Consultant has expertise in the following modalities:
- Food Supplements
- Tissue Salts
- Clay Therapy
- Essential Oils
- Bach Flower Remedies
E-mail your detailed health history, current concerns, supplements you are taking and the type of support you are looking for, including the following:
- How are you feeling?
- What are you doing for your health? (Examples: Exercise, Chiropractor, Relaxation Techniques, Vitamins, Minerals, Diet, Medication, Herbs, Other supplements, Meditation, Medical Doctor, etc.)
- Are you having any other therapy?
- When did you last visit your medical doctor? What did he/she find? Doctor’s name.
- Have you been medically diagnosed as having any concerns/illnesses?
- Have you ever had any surgery? What and When?
- Are you taking any medication?
- Have you ever had any serious accidents? What and When?
- Have you ever had any serious illness?
- Do you sleep well?
- How is your blood pressure?
- How is your spine?
- What do you believe or suspect is the underlying cause of your problems?
- I feel I have never been well since ……..
- Additional factors that I feel have contributed to my present concerns are ……
- Is there anything else about your health you would like to tell me?
* All information provided on this site or by our practitioners, especially any information that may relate to specific medical conditions, preventive health care, and balanced lifestyles, is offered for informational purposes only and is not considered as treatments for diseases or disorders. It is not intended as a substitute for advice from your medical doctor or other health care providers. Every effort is made to offer updated information but naturesnutrition.com and any associated practitioners assume no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the site content and in using this site, you agree that you are using it at your own risk. Always consult your doctor before beginning any new supplements/program.