On Sale while supplies last!
Company: Natural Factors
Size: 90 Tablets
As it enhances the action of insulin, chromium is necessary for storage of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It is needed for energy production and is also vital in the synthesis of cholesterol, fats, and proteins. Inadequate intake of chromium has been linked to glucose intolerance, and may lead to symptoms of diabetes.
Natural Factors Chromium GTF Chelate is a very easily absorbed form of chromium, naturally derived from yeast in the safe trivalent form. GTF chromium is naturally bound to glycine, glutamic acid, cysteine, and niacin. Each tablet contains 500 mcg of chromium, to be taken once daily, and is free from artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners, soy, yeast, and wheat.
- GFT chromium for easy absorbability
- Naturally bound to glycine, glutamic acid, cysteine, and niacin
- True elemental mineral content listed
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Soy, yeast, and wheat free
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Chromium (HVP* Chelate)||200 mcg|
|*HVP: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Sourced from rice).|