On Sale while supplies last! In good condition with mild shelf wear and slight water stain.
Author: Earl Mindell
Paperback – 441 pages
Printed in 1999
Vitamin Bible for the 21st Century offers information of vitamins, minerals, herbs, nutraceuticals, homeopathic remedies enzymes, beauty aids, and algaes, plus advice on personalizing dietary regimens based on health, lifestyle, etc; alternatives to prescription drugs; and maximizing effectiveness of supplements being used.
Revised! Expanded! Updated for the new millennium! Earl Mindell’s Vitamin Bible For The 21st Century. Over 9 million copies in print worldwide.
More information on nutraceuticals, supplements, herbs, and homeopathic medicines. Earl Mindell, R.P.H., Ph.D. America’s #1 vitamin book – with extensive material, special sections, and a total guide to good health. This classic guide has been updated to put the information you need at your fingertips: to live healthier, better, and longer.
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your vitamins and supplements – by taking them in the right combinations and avoiding problems.
- The art of personalizing your dietary regimen – to fit your lifestyle, your health profile, and even your job.
- Natural alternatives to Viagra, Prozac, and Valium.
- New evidence on powerful carotenoids such as alpha-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin and what they can do for you.
- Expanded sections on nutraceuticals, homeopathy, aromatherapy, and herbal medicines – and how to find the best practitioners in these fields.
- New warnings – about dangerous drug interactions and miracle cures .
- Plus! Expanded sections on phytochemicals, herbal teas and tinctures, algaes, enzymes, beauty aids, diets, food and anti-depressant interactions, salt and sugar intake, and new ways to boost your energy level, fertility, and sex life.
- Plus! Healing regimens for heart patients, stroke victims, and arthritis sufferers – using a broad range of effective, cutting-edge alternative therapies.