Size: 60 Softgels
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid antioxidants that are concentrated in the eyes, where they protect the lens and retina from damage caused by toxic free radicals and exposure to sunlight. Zeaxanthin supports the macula, the central area of the retina that sees fine detail, while lutein protects the macula and the rest of the retina. Research shows that taking a quality lutein supplement every day can increase optical pigment levels in the retina and prevent or slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy. Lutein also improves visual acuity, glare recovery, and night vision in people with degenerative eye conditions.
Natural Factors Lutein is ideal for anyone experiencing or wanting to prevent degenerative vision loss. It contains LuteinRich™, pure, high potency lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold petals. LuteinRich is non-irradiated and GMO-free. Try this high-quality form of lutein to support optimal eye health.
- Provides 20 mg lutein and 860 mcg of naturally occurring zeaxanthin in every softgel
- Potent antioxidant protection against free radical damage to the eyes
- Contains LuteinRich – naturally sourced, pure, high-potency lutein and zeaxanthin from marigold petals
- LuteinRich is non-irradiated and GMO-free
- Contains zeaxanthin to support foveal vision (fine detail in the central visual field)
Each softgel contains:
LuteinRichTM (marigold flowers) (Tagetes erecta) 20 mg
Zeaxanthin (marigold flowers) (Tagetes erecta) 860 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto, titanium dioxide), soybean oil, safflower oil, yellow beeswax, lecithin.