On Sale while supplies last!
Product: Medi C Plus Powder
Company: Preferred Nutrition
Size: 300 g
Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients: Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid) … 2000mg, Calcium (Calcium Ascorbate) … 179mg, L-Lysine (L-Lysine Hydrochloride) … 1300mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, natural orange flavour, citric acid, natural lime flavour, stevia
Dosage: Dissolve one 6.5 cc scoop (5g) in 150mL of water or juice.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colour or sweetners; dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
Description: – What to Expect –
- Produces healthy collagen
- Dissolves cholesterol deposits
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Increases blood flow to coronary arteries
- Prevents formation of free radicalsA factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps the body metabolize fats and proteins. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. Helps in connective tissue formation. Helps in wound healing. An antioxidant and essential amino acid for the maintenance of good health.Humans do not make vitamin C like animals do, we need to supplement this essential vitamin to make our daily needs. Vitamin C and Lysine work together to build collagen, which strengthens and holds together the coronary cells. Inadequate amounts of the vitamin C mean poor collagen. Coronary cells then fall apart just as bricks do without a good mortar. Coronary arteries, closest to the heart, receive the greatest pressure and without enough vitamin C the collagen weakens. This sets the stage for a heart attack. The work of Dr. Sydney Bush shows that vitamin C + lysine can help reverse the process.Dr. Gifford-Jones is a graduate of the University of Toronto and The Harvard Medical School. He trained in general surgery at the Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester, Montreal General Hospital, McGill University and in Gynecology at Harvard. His weekly medical column is published in 70 Canadian newspapers and reaches six million readers.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.