Company: New Nordic
Size: 60 tablets
Try this quick and simple saliva test for Candida. When you wake in the morning, before you put anything into you mouth work up some saliva and spit it into a clear glass of water. Every 15 minutes up to 1 hour, look in the glass. If there are strings coming down from your saliva or if the water turns cloudy or if the saliva sinks to the bottom YOU MAY HAVE A CANDIDA problem.
Beat Candida with DIDA! A natural synergistic blend of cinnamon bark oil herbs & oils to correct the digestive flora and maintain a healthy Candida Albicans balance.
Candida Albicans, a common yeast, is part of our regular flora that normally lives in equilibrium in the mucous membranes of the intestinal and urinary tracts.
Due to many modern-day factors, over time this yeast can proliferate out of correct proportion and change into it?s fungal form developing rhiziods or roots causing the intestinal wall to become porous allowing toxins and undigested proteins and carbohydrates to flow into the rest of the body through the bowel wall, to be absorbed into the body and the blood stream. This condition is called a Leaky Gut Syndrome.
The next step in this vicious cycle is that the immune system of the individual makes antibodies (proteins), which attempt to neutralize the candida overgrowth. These antibodies can cause the body to become hypersensitive to certain foods and molds, and can create a wide variety of food allergies. They can also interfere with hormonal activity and cause nutritional deficiencies.
Candida can affect both men and women of all ages, but it is more likely to affect women between the ages of 15-50 years.
The consequences of candidiasis
- Recurrent infections of the urinary tract or vagina. Some women may experience discharge, itching or irritation, but some have no symptoms.
- Rectal itch
- Bloatedness, diarrhoea, constipation and bad breath.
- Allergies (especially of the respiratory tract).
- Hyperactivity (severe reactions) to chemical substances, dust particles or pollen.
- Eczema and psoriasis.
- Nervousness, depression, lack of memory and concentration.
- Severe premenstrual symptoms.
- Chronic tiredness, headaches and irritability.
- Lack of libido.
- Increased craving for sweets.
How do you get rid of Candida?
These simple steps could make all the difference:
- Reinforce your diet with DIDA. A cinnamon and herb complex of cinnamon bark oil, fennel oil, oregano, thyme, cloves, cardamom and garlic taken as a course of 2 tablets daily with a meal for 45 days and 1-2 tablets a day thereafter for maintenance.
Apart from cinnamon bark oil, oregano, garlic, cloves, cardamom and olive leaves which suppress overgrowth of Candida Albicans to maintain a healthy Candida Albicans balance, DIDA also contains Thyme and Marigold for their Antiseptic properties and Peppermint and Fennel for their Carminative properties.
Formulated for negligible energy, protein, carbohydrates and fat and free of lactose, sucrose, gluten, wheat and yeast, DIDA is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and diabetics.
- Avoid or reduce your intake of Carbohydrates, alcohol, sugars, caffeine and diary foods: These can stimulate & increases the growth of Candida.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and lean protein.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Re-establish good flora in your intestinal tract with FERZYM.
- Re-establish your vitamin and mineral balance.
- Purify/Clean the body of toxins. DIDA also helps purify and cleanse the body of the toxins secreted by the Candida fungus.