On Sale while supplies last!
Author: Michael Murray, N.D.
This book provides insight into the many causes of unhealthy stress, and explains why the drug approach generally doesn’t work. It gives practical advice and guidance on how to cope with stress naturally, along with tips and strategies for all aspects of stress management, from managing time and relationships to healthy eating, exercise, and achieving a positive attitude. In this book you will learn:
- What stress is and where it comes from
- The difference between “good stress” and “bad stress”
- How to develop positive coping strategies, and avoid unnecessary stress
- To address the underlying causes of stress instead of just treating the symptoms
- How to use the positive power of stress to ramp up your passion for living
- What is keeping you awake, the downside of sleeping pills, and how to improve sleep quality naturally
- The critical role blood sugar plays in stress, weight gain, and insomnia
- The negative effects of excess cortisol
- How to nourish your body and your brain with natural dietary supplements and herbal medicines
- The key nutrients that can protect against stress and anxiety
About Dr. Michael Murray
Dr. Murray is one of the world’s leading authorities on natural medicine. He has published over 30 books featuring natural approaches to health. His research into the health benefits of proper nutrition is the foundation for a best-selling line of dietary supplements from Natural Factors, where he is Director of Product Development. He is a graduate, former faculty member, and serves on the Board of Regents of Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington.
“One of the great myths about natural medicines is that they are not scientific. The fact of the matter is that for most common illnesses there is greater support in the medical literature for a natural approach than there is for drugs or surgery.” Dr. Murray.